Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Off to Constanza

Today marked the end of CORE training for our group of 48 aspiring PCV´s. Tomorrow we will begin CBT where we will spend the next 5 weeks with other members of our program (in my case YOUTH). I am really excited about living in Constanza for 5 weeks because I have heard nothing but wonderful things about it. Mountains, cooler climate, fresh fruits, waterfalls, etc. Finally, after hearing so much about it, myself along with the other 15 youth development promoters will finally be in Constanza. We will be introduced to our new host families, meet our youth groups, and begin working more specifically in terms of youth and community development. Not to mention, we will get a break from this HEAT! I have been told that the barrio we will be living in will have internet accessibility to I will definitely update you all once I am there!

No comments:

Post a Comment